1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 45
    Sesame Street's 45th season officially begins Monday September 15. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

Pricing for Set of 8 Sababa Muppet Beanies

Discussion in 'Muppet Merchandise' started by SharonEloise, Jun 3, 2012.

1. SharonEloise

SharonEloise New Member

Hi there,
    I am new to the forum (Hi) and I wondered if anyone could help me. The thing is, I have got a brand new set of 8 Muppet Show beanies (Miss Piggy, Kermit, Animal, Gonzo, The Swedish Chef, Fozzie Bear, Beaker and Dr Bunsen) all in a cardboard 'Stage' box by Sababa 2004. I think they're 8" long, at least the bigger ones are anyway. Has anyone any idea as to how much this is worth as I can't find anything about it.

Many thanks and I look forward to seeing if anyone can shed any light on this.

Eloise.
    jenndoll likes this.
  2. SwedishTech

SwedishTech Member

Not sure how much they actually sell for, I've seen a couple on eBay for $50 and up, but they haven't moved at all.