Pro Duck Puppet on eBay, Terry Angus

ButchCat

Reaction score
Hi One and all.

I'm back and yet again I've got another eBay puppet up. Her name is: Ann-Adora Duck. She's been made solely for this Auction. As usual I've come up with a story and took pictures to go with it. So click on the link below, have a look and enjoy. If you can bid on her please do. If you cannot don't worry just enjoy. I've loved all of your comments and support in the past so enjoy and thanks everyone.

Take care all

Terry Angus

http://cgi6.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISA...ed=0&sort=2&since=-1&include=0&page=1&rows=25

:big_grin:

CaptCrouton

Reaction score
Hey I got the first Bid!

I love your work Terry, and though it will likely get way out of my price range, it's a beautiful puppet. Here's to more Angus Puppets (raises glass of sparkling grape juice).

Cindy

Staff member
Reaction score
Great looking duck, Terry! Ann-Adora is really cute looking. Nice touch on the scuba goggles. LOL Very nice job on the story too! I do have just one little criticism (please don't hate me)... but Ann-Adora looks to be a Mallard duck with the markings and all, and yet it is the male Mallard that has the green head. Females are typically various shades of brown and not that colorful. Did you check her birth certificate to be sure? I hear that ducks aren't all that truthful, you know. Although, I could be wrong and Ann-Adora isn't meant to be a Mallard at all... if so, you can hit me with that rubber mallet. :wink:

ButchCat

Reaction score
:big_grin: Cindy, would you believe that she was a he and he decided to be true to him/herself and have an operation that..... Ok, Ok! The moral of the story is: Do your research Angus!! LOL I was shock to find out that you where right! Female Mallard Ducks do not have the green heads. Only the males. So everybody I made a major goof up. I had no idea. Thanks for being this to my attention Cindy although there's nothing I can do about it now. LOL!!

Hey, CaptCrouton! Thank you very much for the wonderful toast to my puppets. Just love that sparkling Grape Juice. I just hope that you still feel this way after my goof up on Ann-Adora's colors.:big_grin:

Sir Didymus

Reaction score
I Love it! It looks very good! I love the picture with the duck crossing sign!! LOL! Keep up the great work!!!

Didymus

Jake

Cindy

Staff member
Reaction score
Terry, could it be possible that she just died her feathers? You know all the kids are doing that nowadays. :wink: LOL Seriously, I wouldn't worry though... surely not too many people would even notice. I mean, I bet only Zack and I would know that much about Mallard ducks. LOL Besides she looks great and that's all that counts. Good luck with the auction!

Jackie

Reaction score
Originally posted by ButchCat
:big_grin: Cindy, would you believe that she was a he and he decided to be true to him/herself and have an operation that..... Ok, Ok! The moral of the story is: Do your research Angus!! LOL I was shock to find out that you where right! Female Mallard Ducks do not have the green heads. Only the males. So everybody I made a major goof up. I had no idea. Thanks for being this to my attention Cindy although there's nothing I can do about it now. LOL!!

Hey, CaptCrouton! Thank you very much for the wonderful toast to my puppets. Just love that sparkling Grape Juice. I just hope that you still feel this way after my goof up on Ann-Adora's colors.:big_grin:
Hey Terry! No worries about the colors! I love how they look! They always say the males are more colorful than the females sooo I say Ann-Adora is out to prove them wrong! hehe!

Cantus Rock

Reaction score
That is one rock n' roll puppet you got there Mr. Angus. Hope it pulls in a good amount for ya. :smile:

-Matt

Luke

Reaction score
Hey Terry,

I love your sexually confused Duck ! If i was ever in the market for one, that'd be it !!!!

Seriously - the puppet design looks great, very colorful, great texture and very professionally done. Applause to you Sir !