Problem with Sound on Muppet Show Season 2?

amy5

Reaction score
We just got the Muppet Show Season 2, and for the episode with Zero the sound track was out of sync with the picture ~ by almost an entire second. So far, that's the only episode that we've seen where that's happened. Is it just my disk, or has someone else had this problem?

Thanks!

kbug67

Reaction score
Well i did at first though i just restarted my player and it seemed to work fine (though that may just be my dodgy multi-region dvd player)

Was Once Ernie

Reaction score
I just played that episode this morning and I didn't notice it being out of sync... and I usually really notice that kind of thing. There's a Groucho Marx "You Bet Your Life" DVD set where almost every episode is out of sync.

:stick_out_tongue:

MrsPepper

Reaction score
I noticed the Julie Andrews episode was a bit off, but it could have been the old dvd player I was watching it on (same situation as fivefingers!) because it also kept humming loudly whenever the colour red was on screen. 0__0 Weird, I know.

siggyweaves

Reaction score
I had trouble with out-of-sync sound too...but I restarted my dvd player and the problem seemed to fix itself. :excited: