Professional Alligator Hand Puppet on ebay by Terry Angus

ButchCat

Reaction score
Hi ya, Hi ya, Hi ya all.

I hope everyone is well and doing good. Well It took a wee bit to build and put up on eBay but I've got him there. Yes indeed another Angus Puppet is up on ebay. He's a world traveling Alligator named Anthony and like so many of my eBay puppets I've came up with a story and took some pictures to go with the eBay posting. So click on the link below, have a look and enjoy. As usual I've loved all of your comments and support in the past so If you can bid on him please do. If you cannot don't worry just enjoy and except my thanks.

Take care all

Terry Angus

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=11741&item=3121062601
:wink: :big_grin: :big_grin: :big_grin:

Jackie

Reaction score
He's simply ASTONISHING!!! :smile: I always wanted a pet alligator when I was little. I also wanted Tweety Bird as a pet but that's another story!

GREAT JOB TERRY! I hope he does great!

Sir Didymus

Reaction score
WOW! Excellent Job Terry! I hope the Crocodile Hunter doesn't find him! LOL! Great job, and good luck with the auction!

Your Friend,

Jake

VC2020

Reaction score
Great Puppet Mr. Angus.
I like the pictures.

Rubber Ducky

Reaction score
Wow, what a great piece of work. Sooner or later, I will have the money to bid on your puppets :smile:

Luke

Reaction score
Now thats one snappy looking Alligator !

ButchCat

Reaction score
Here we are again. Time again for me to answer back all of your great comments and support. This is the last night for Anthony the Alligator's auction. So far he's doing ok. As usual guys a big thanks to you all for sending your comments and thanks for the support that you've given as well.

Jackie as usual I want to thank you for always getting the bidding ball going for me. I find it very interesting that you always wanted an Alligator and a Tweety Bird as pets. Very interesting. Can a person have both a Tweety Bird and an Alligator at the same time or would it be the same as having Silvester the cat there??? Not only would the Alligator eat the Bird but the pet owner too.

Hi Jake and a big thanks. Anthony tells me he's not worried about the Crocodile Hunter as he's been working out and he tells me that he wants a peace of him.

Hi VC2020. I'm glad you liked Anthony and that you liked the pictures. They where both fun and hard to pull off. If you look close you can tell I cut and pasted the Alligator in those two last pictures.

Thanks for your comment Rubber Ducky and I hope that one day you will be able to bid on my puppets. A big thanks

I've never thought of my puppets quite as Masterpieces but thanks Kev.

Thank you Luke for your support and Hope he is a snappy Alligator.

Well I guess that's it for now. Being the gator's last auction tonight you may want to have a last look at him or if you want to go and try to make a final bid on him. Then by all means please do so. You can click on the link below and have a look. If you can't bid on him don't worry and just enjoy the pictures and story. Thank you all.

Take care all
Terry Angus

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=11741&item=3121062601

ButchCat

Reaction score
Sadly the Alligator did not meet with the Reserve price. So I don't know if I'll put him back up or not. I'll let you all know what I'll do next when I come up with something.

Terry