Professional Blue Shark Puppet, Angus Puppets

ButchCat

Reaction score
Hello one and all!!!!

I know I haven’t been around in a long time but now I am back with another puppet on eBay. I had decided to to take a big long break after working on the IWK Telethon with Butch the Cat. The Telethon was fantastic this year and they rased a good 4,195,490 for the Children’s Hospital here in Halifax and it's going to help a lot of kids. Then I was asked to build a Blue Shark puppet for a museum here in Nova Scotia. So I figured Ok lets make two and I would put one up on eBay. My wife Cheryl named him Chomp. As usual like so many of my eBay puppets there is a write up and some pictures to go with it as well.

So click on the link below, have a look and enjoy. For anyone who has never seen my web site and don’t know me I’ll also leave a link to that as well. As usual I've loved all of your comments and support in the past so If you can bid on him please do. If you cannot don't worry just enjoy and accept my thanks.
Take care all

Terry Angus

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=11741&item=5911060917

http://www.geocities.com/TelevisionCity/Stage/5617/

ButchCat

Reaction score
Hi one and all.

Well it’s last day for Chomper the Blue Shark’s auction on eBay. There about two maybe an hour and a half hours left on him and sadly I don’t think he’ll make reserve which seems to be happening a lot these days, such as life. No more fish puppets I guess. Before I close out I’d like to thank “Fozzie Bear for his wonderful comment and I’m glad that you liked Chomper Many thanks. Ok I’m off.

Take care all.

Terry Angus

Here’s a last look at Chomper the Shark folks there are very few hours left:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=11741&item=5911060917

Luke

Reaction score
I hadn't seen him before - Terry he looks fabulous. Great expression and the story had me in stitches .... as Chomp probably would !!!

ButchCat

Reaction score
Hi Luke.

It's been a while and it's great to see you. I am very glad that you ate up the story and pictures. Being in stitches is what you get from reading sharp humor.

Take care Luke and thanks again.

Terry

Cindy

Staff member
Reaction score
Missed this as well. Chomper looks great! Love the Oscar photo and story. Very clever! I bet it will go for more, things always get heated the last few minutes. Good luck!

ButchCat

Reaction score
Hi Cindy,

Sorry I didn't know that you had written. Thanks for the vote of confadance but as you can see the Shark sunk and did not meet the reserve, so sadly I made nothing this time. I'll have another puppet up at some point so I haven't given up yet. Strike One!

Later

Terry

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
Oof. I see our own Jackie was the last bidder, though.

Terry, are you going to put it back up for bids again?

ButchCat

Reaction score
Hi Fozzie,

Thanks for the response. Honestly I have no plains to resubmit the Shark puppet anytime soon as from what I can see it’s just not what anyone wants. Maybe in a month or two I may resubmit him but I really don’t know right now. I’ll have to think about it like I have to think about a lot of things.

Take care,

Terry Angus

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
Why not post a total as to how much you want for him here, and if something pops up around town and someone I know needs him, I have a place to refer them. I know a puppet group who does a "under sea" thing once in a while, and they might need him.