Professional Cat Puppet On eBay by Terry Angus

ButchCat

Reaction score
Hi all.

Well yet another Angus puppet is up on eBay and this time it's a Cat puppet that I made years ago. he's in very good shape. You can use the link below to see him. Go have a look and enjoy the story and if you wish to bid on him please do.

Thanks for all of your support and take care guys.

Terry Angus

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1743026064

Smig

Reaction score
:big_grin: Now THAT'S an evolved cat. Not only does it lie around all day like regular cats do, but it also swills down your coffee and hogs your remote! What more could a cat lover want? BID, darnit!!!

Smig

Buck-Beaver

Reaction score
Finally, I read Terry's post BEFORE the auction closes.

I gotta run - gotta go bid on a puppet!

Cindy

Staff member
Reaction score
Wilbur is very cute! Is that a pint of Ben and Jerry's I see? :wink: I love that he's a full body puppet. He looks great. And you say you made him years ago? Why Wilbur doesn't look a day over 3... how many is that in cat years?

Good luck with the auction, Terry!

Jackie

Reaction score
Live hands!! Ahhhhhhhhhhh!!!! LOL! I love him! He soooo reminds me of Butch! :smile:

fluffmuppet

Reaction score
Wooot! That's one crazy feline ya got there!

Too bad I can't bid on him, tho (not allowed) My mommie said so! :stick_out_tongue:

lol!

I absolutely love those hand/glove muppets, very cool!

ButchCat

Reaction score
Hi all.

Just a quick last day plug for my Cat puppet Wilbur who is up on eBay just waiting for a new home. What can I say I'm overrun by fuzzy creatures. Seriously I also wanted to thank you guys for all of your support and the letters that you wrote to me here. I'm always on the last day with these respontses but I guess that's the way I am.

Smig Loved your comment but I have a question for you. Don't all cats swills down your coffee and hogs the remote to the TV?

Buck! I'm glad you got to read my post before the auction was over!!! Bid Buck! Run!! Run Buckl Run! Runnnnnnn!!!!! Thanks

Cindy. Glad you think that Wilbur is cute but that is not a pint of Ben and Jerry's it's cup of Canadian Tim Horton's Coffee. It's like Starbucks in the US except it's named after a hockey player and it's not as powerful as Starbucks. As for Wilbur's age. Lets see. He was made in 1987 that would put him at.....ahhh!!...never mind. Thanks for the letter Cindy say hi to Phil for me.

Jackie!!! I hope your trip to Mexico turns out great and a lot of fun!! Do they have anything Muppet there? I've checked out the bid history and noticed as usual that you got the ball on the bidding rolling pretty good. I'm glad you love the live hands thank you very, very much. Wilbur reminds me of Butch too only bigger. There is a good reason for that. Check the next paragraph.

Well Jackie Butch and Wilbur are related and they go way back to 1987 and were made at the same time originally for Blizzard Island. As I say in the write up Blizzard Island was to be populated with cats. This was dropped because in Pilot one you can hear cats howling in the background. The big problem was it was sounding like the cats were all in heat. I remember as I was dubbing a scene I could hear these cats in my head phones moaning. This struck me very funny. I was Laughing and laughing and having a hard time dubbing my lines. It was a good idea but not as a sound effect but they dropped the whole idea. When the idea first came up I had built three cat puppets as demos of what we could do. I had made them with no eyes and no noses so that we could put different eyes and noses on them. Wilbur was one and Butch was the other. At that time Butch looked different than he looks now. The third puppet is no more. (Don't ask.) So that's the Cat tail of Blizzard Island.

Hi Fluff. thanks for your comments. I kind of thought that Wilbur was like any other cat. I mean doesn't your cat drink coffee??? It's ok that you can't bid on him I know how Mommie's can be. My Mommie is always telling to do this and not do that. Wait a minute. I'm almost 40 can she still do that????

Well tonight and tomorrow are the last days to see Wilbur on eBay if you want one last look at this guy please do and if you can bid on him great please do. If not that's ok too just enjoy the story and pictures and as usual thank you everyone for all of your support.

Take care

Terry Angus

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1743026064

fluffmuppet

Reaction score
That's okay, I saved the pictures the cat is so cute!

I don't really have cats, but I do have a little dog and he's pretty lazy! I used to have 2 cats when I was 5, but they weren't lazy at all, we had to give them away because I kept dressing them up in my doll clothes! LoL! I never thought my cats had a rest with me around! hahahaha!

BTW, that is a gorgeous puppet, I'm actually thinking sometime in the near future, making a puppet with the *hands* on it. :smile: