Professional Dog Hand Puppet on eBay, Terry Angus

ButchCat

Reaction score
Hi Gang.

It's been a long while as I have been having a very rough year. Sadly my older sister Sandra Collins Passed away on Sunday August 31 of Cancer. This is why I have not been on much at all. Sandra and her Husband Ross took over farming from my father years ago and they both ran an award winning farm. She was a very, very well liked person in the community. This is not the way that I wanted to start off one of my eBay puppets but I thought that you guys should know why I disappeared for a while as you are good people and deserve to know. I'm not going to say much about him except that he's a puppet I had for years and I made him back in 1984 during the making of the "Follow That Bird" movie. It'll be a while before another eBay puppet goes up as I am working on a small project for a School in New Brunswick. That will be finished at the end of the Month. Anyway check him out for yourself by clicking on the link below. If you can bid on him then please do. If you cannot don't worry. Just enjoy the story and pictures. Thanks everyone.

Take care

Terry Angus

http://cgi6.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewSellersOtherItems&include=0&userid=butchgcat&sort=2&rows=25&since=-1&rd=1

Erine81981

Reaction score
He's cool, neat and fun. I'm sorry to hear what happened. :frown: U did a good job. And sorry again.

Cindy

Staff member
Reaction score
Terry, another masterpiece! I really like his look. Very friendly and fun. His bright pink tongue shows up well. Hard to believe you made him so long ago, he still looks like a pup. :smile:

So sorry to hear about your sister. Our prayers are with you and your family during this time. :sympathy:

Luke

Reaction score
Hey Terry,

Welcome back, you were missed. Sorry to hear about the passing of your sister, and thoughts go out to you and your folks at this difficult time. Great to see another Angus Puppet back on Ebay, magnificent work.

Sir Didymus

Reaction score
Amazing! It's hard to believe you made him so long ago. You have a great talent! I love his floppy ears! I'm so sorry to heard about your sister. I will keep you and your family in my prayers. Again, Great work!

Jake Lockman

trekkie1701E

Reaction score
Awesome puppet, as always! I think this has to be one of my favorites!

I, too, offer my condolences.

ButchCat

Reaction score
Hi guys.

First off Thank you everyone for your thoughts and wishes on my sister Sandra's passing and thanks for all of your prayers. It meant a lot to me.

I'm now going to try and answer your comments.

Cindy Chapman. Thanks and I'm glad you liked Leroy's tongue and to be honest that's one of the things I had to replace as I fixed him up for ebay. He's not bad for being around a long time.

Hi Luke it's great to be back but I will be gone for a while again till the end of the month but I'll be back again. Thanks for your kind words too.

A thanks to you too Tztz for your wishes and I do hope that better times will come too.

Jake Lockman always great hearing from you and thanks for your wishes and I'm glad that you liked Leroy's floppy ears and 1984 is not too long of a time or is it? Thanks again.

Hi Daniel and thanks for your condolences. Leroy is one of my favorites too. It's going to be hard when it comes time to ship him off.

Again guys thanks very much.

Terry Angus.

sarah_yzma

Reaction score
so sorry to hear about your sister. I'm sure I speak for many people here when I say we are like family, and my heart aches for you.

he looks deep in thought :wink: You always take the best pictures, and I love the detail work! The picture where he is 'sniffing' the plant is great! it makes me giggle!

now let's talk about those Star Trek tapes :wink:

sansconformist

Reaction score
wow, terry. i hopped on this thread pretty late so you may not get around to reading it, but it's teri from strange adventures in halifax. at least, formerly of strange adventures, as you know i'm in florida now, and i'm sorry i didn't hear about your sister sooner, and from you personally instead of on a message board. small wonder finding you here of all places though. :smirk: my thoughts go out to you.
i probably think of you more than you realize anyway; when you brought kermit to meet me it was one of the high points of my life. i check out ebay for your work from time to time. now i'm looking forward to seeing it with more frequency again. take care

ButchCat

Reaction score
Hi Sarah_yzma.

This response is way late but thank you very much about my Sister Sandra and I am very glad that you liked the Dog puppet. I am hoping that the puppet got a great home. Detail work pays off in the end or at least I think it does. My fav picture of that dog is him sitting outside on the deck. Thanks again . Oh what about those Star Trek tapes? If you wish to talk no problem

Terry Angus