Professional Penguin Hand Puppet on ebay, Terry Angus

ButchCat

Reaction score
Hi all.

Well I'm back again with another puppet up on ebay. This time I've built a Penguin and I've named him after our own Muppet Central Penguin "Luke". I have to auction this guy off because I can't get him out of my freezer. Anyway I hope that you guys like him you can check him out for yourself by clicking on the link below. This will be the last ebay puppet that I am going to be putting up for a while. As usual in the past I've loved all of your comments and support. So if you can bid on them please do. If you cannot don't worry just enjoy the story and pictures and except my thanks.

Take care all

Terry Angus

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=11741&item=3138962869

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Wow, he's wonderful. What a nice little tribute for Luke. :zany:

Hope you and Cheryl are doing great and having a good summer.

Luke

Reaction score
Terry,

Fantastic stuff - i'm so honored to be the inspiration for naming 'Luke' - truly a great name for a Penguin if i do say so myself. With those dashing good looks and that naughty glint in his eye and wry smile he won't fail to impress the bidders ...... and he even likes to lay in the freezer compartment. (one of my own guilty pleasures)

That really made my day, thank you, you da man !

Sir Didymus

Reaction score
Yet another excellent creation! He's wonderful! I love how all your creations have that Muppety look! That pic of him in the freezer is too funny!!! How many darts does a puppet like this have? Again, Great Job!

Jake

Sir Didymus

sarah_yzma

Reaction score
that's great! you it looks just like how I thought Luke would! hehe....great pictures too...you always put up the greatest pictures!

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
That looks great, Terry! It's amazing how much life each puppet you build has, even when you don't have it on your hand posing it!!

BTW, I don't know if it's you or the penguin on the diet there, based on what was in the fridge, but good luck to whoever! LOL!!

I have personally wanted to make a Muppet penguin replica. If you want to see my Mahna-Mahna replica, email me! I'll send you a pic.

FOZ

ButchCat

Reaction score
Hi guys.

I hope your all well. I've got some time to return the wonderful comments that you guys made about "Luke The Penguin".

Hi Cindy. Thanks for your kind words and I thought that Luke would get a kick out of the Penguin. Cheryl and I have had a very ruff Spring and Summer. I may explain sometime, someday.

Luke. You are welcome and I'm glad that it made your day. Lets hope that the bidders do like him too.

Jake. Thank you, thank you I'm glad you liked him. I think the freezer shot is the most popular of those shots. How many Darts? too many. I think several. Thanks again Jake.

Hi Sarah and thanks for your positive feed back. Take the pictures of the ebay puppets has always been fun for me and my wife Cheryl. Sometimes I have to fix them up in Photoline. That's how I got the ebay Wizard puppet to look like he was shooting a fire ball from his finger tips. That and the reflection in a mirror of the camera flash. The photoline program just enhanced it. Thanks again Sarah.

Hi Foz. It's a big compliment when you say the puppet looks good even when no one is operating it. The diet? well belive me I need to lose a lot of weight so I'll fess up and tell you that I am trying and the key word is "TRYING" to lose a bit of weight. Next subject!!!! I would love to see your Mahna - Mahna replica picture. Thanks for the comment Foz.

That's it for now Gang and take care.

Terry Angus

sarah_yzma

Reaction score
you're welcome!!! if I had the money, I would be all over the puppets you put on e-bay like a monkey on a cupcake! (and monkeys DO like cupcakes!)

sorry to hear you had a rough start to the year. Don't make yourself feel obligated to explain. We've all been there, and we understand that if you want to share, you will, and visa versa.

ButchCat

Reaction score
Thanks again Sarah. I didn't know Monkeys liked cupcakes, wow! Your support Sarah is wonderful.

Well it looks like there's less than an hour left on "Luke the Penguin's" auction and if you'd like to get a last look at him or bid on him then please do. If you can't bid don't worry and just enjoy the site. This will be the last auction I'll have up for awhile. Thanks to you all for your comments and wonderful support.

Take care to you all.

Terry Angus

Luke

Reaction score
I'm really wishing i had a few hundred dollars to spend on this - someday i will and "Luke 2" will be a reality. I can just imagine it now if i had him - we could sit by the pool together in our speedos, shades perched on our sweaty foreheads admiring the bikini clad babes as they walked by - i'd take a sip from my cocktail and he'd suck his sardine colada through a straw ! :cool:

We'd be chick magnets ! (probably furry ones with wings and feathers)