Professional Rabbit Puppet On eBay. Angus Puppets

ButchCat

Reaction score
Hi One and all.

OK I've got another eBay puppet up. He's a rabbit named Hugh and I made him back in 1989. I've got a pretty odd story for him this time. So click on the link below, have a look and enjoy. If you can bid on him please do. If you cannot don't worry just enjoy. I've loved all of your comments and support in the past so enjoy and thanks everyone.

Take care all

Terry Angus:big_grin:

http://cgi6.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISA...ed=0&sort=2&since=-1&include=0&page=1&rows=25

Cindy

Staff member
Reaction score
Terry, Hugh has got a great face. Very cute "smile" and personality. It's amazing how just by barely moving the puppet you can get so many different expressions on just one little rabbit. :smile: Very funny story... a bit macabre... but funny! By the way, does your auto insurance company know you let your puppets drive your car? LOL

Jackie

Reaction score
I love that cute furry Rabbit.

Does he accept payment in carrots? hehe

Luke

Reaction score
I wonder what happens if you put two of these rabbits together ? You could open up a puppet pet shop ! :stick_out_tongue:

Seriously, thats a lovely Rabbit, and i laughed my socks off at the graveyard story - maybe he turns into a vampire rabbit after dark.

Sir Didymus

Reaction score
Great Puppet! I like the picture with him in the car! Out of all your puppets, I would say The Turtle is my favorite! Keep up the good work!

Sir Didymus

Jackie

Reaction score
I know, the Plots R Us confused me until I saw the graveyard! Then i was laughing my rear end off! LOL!

Traveling Matt

Reaction score
Hey Terry!

Great lookin' bunny! It's really great to see all the care and detail that goes into every puppet you make.

Keep up the good work!

- Billy :cool:

ButchCat

Reaction score
Hi all!!!

Well here I am a few days later commenting on your comments about the latest eBay puppet up the Plots-R-Us Rabbit. First off we'll start off with Cindy Chapman and as usual I want to thank you Cindy for the wonderful comments about how you liked the posing of the Rabbit for the pictures and your right about how you can get different expressions on the rabbit with barely moving him. I had not really thought about it as I was taking the pictures. My wife and I where trying to get those pictures done as fast as we could to put them up on eBay on time. She also helped me with the story too. oddly it was her idea to have him sell plots door to door. I didn't want to do it at first then it struck me that "Yeah that would be funny." As for my auto insurance, Hey! what they don't know won't hurt them. Unless they read this........... DHO!!!!!!!!!!!

Jackie. Thank you too for your comments. I'm glad you laughed your rear end off with the "Plots-R-Us" gag. Eh... I think you'd better pick your rear end up off the floor and yes Hugh does in deed except payment in carrots. Thanks for the bids too Jackie.

Luke! thanks for your input and I'm glad you liked the story/pictures. You also said "I wonder what happens if you put two of these rabbits together ? You could open up a puppet pet shop !" Well Danny and Chris did that with hamsters on the Partridge Family and looked what happened there. Wait, I could be aging myself here....Aummmm well...... Never mind.

Billy. Thank you, thank you. I'm very glad you liked Hugh and it's always great to have support. Errr. If he doesn't sell well can I live with you??

Well that's it and thanks to you all for your wonderful comments and support. Hugh's auction closes tomorrow So there is still time to go see him and get a good laugh. If you can bid on him please do. If not just enjoy.

Thanks

Terry Angus