Project on Jim Henson...HELP NEEDED

isaac777

Reaction score
I'm a sophomore in highschool and I've been studying the innovations, impacts and change of Jim Henson for the National History Fair Project. I have been looking for someone to interview in regards to Jim Henson i.e a college professor, coworker, someone who studies him now, someone who works in the field or in the Jim Henson Co, anything! Thank you so much for all your help.

you can email me too at: isaacwillnow@gmail.com

Beauregard

Reaction score
Hi! I'm definitely not the guy you're looking for, but I think this sounds like an awesome project. What about, instead of interviewing one specific person, you were to put together a questionnaire for a group of people to answer and put it in a thread here. That way you can get a bunch of perspectives on Jim Henson and which impacts have affected which people. I've seen people here do that before and it's worked well, just depends on how your project is built and exactly what the requirements are.

Would that work? You can source the material as being interviews with fans from a central fansite. Maybe even pop over to www.toughpigs.com as well for varying perspectives.

DrmaticEmphasis

Reaction score
Also, I dont know if you have read "Street Gang"... but there is alot of good Jim Henson info in there. :batty::grouchy::stick_out_tongue:

isaac777

Reaction score
i have and i did read that. i actually ended up landing an interview with the author, Michael Davis, who was very helpful. Thanks Everyone.

Beauregard

Reaction score
That's awesome! Congrats! If you get a chance, post the interview here as well once you've done your project! I know we'd all love to read it.