Project Puppet Website

puppetsmith

Reaction score
Hi all! Just wanted to drop a line and let everybody know that we just finished a re-design of the Project Puppet website. More puppets will be added to the gallery in the weeks to come. Check it out - www.projectpuppet.com.

Nick

Reaction score
Looks great My friend!! My fave site besides MC!

wes

Reaction score
As always, Beatiful!! Oh and thanks for the pattern I got it a last week and Made the head Thanks so much!!

Sad Sad Monster

Reaction score
I have seen your site before, thats awesome.

I am not sure about what is included in your patterns, I was thinking about getting the pinhead one but I was sure if it was somthing I would end up getting alot of use out of.

puppetsmith

Reaction score
Thanks guys!

Hey Sad Sad Monster, it's up to you as to how much use you can get out of the Pinhead pattern. :smile:

BorkBork

Reaction score
Hey, i see you've added eric to the gallery. Sweet! As for the other puppets, love them! I'll be making another puppet from the GSP-pattern soon. I'll be sure to post pics for ya. I'll be using fake dread-locks for it hehe.

Pino

Reaction score
Great site you have there.. And goodlooking puppets! I make them too.. But we havent antronfleese here in holland so I have to make them with the normal cheap stuff lol. Though the thnings I let also kids make looks good too. :wink:

BorkBork

Reaction score
Pino, you can order antron from gastage worldwide. I did, and it was way back when they sold the original antron. I still have a whole lot of it so it will take some time before i buy the new kind.