1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

Puppet Auction

Discussion in 'Puppets For Sale' started by larz, Mar 30, 2011.

1. larz

larz Member

I just finished a puppet as a donation to TAO (Tidewater Arts outreach) Instruments of Art project. Each piece had to revolve around a musical instrument. They will be auctioned off to benefit TOA Singer/Songwriter festival.

My puppet is based on Project Puppets Rotundo pattern (Forma series). I made his right arm pivot at the elbow so strumming is smooth and easy. That's a real Ukelele my son gave to me...
    Pics and a quick video

If you are interested in bidding, here's the site (mine is number 23 in the gallery) - you can contact them at the email address to check on the current bid and to make your bid.

http://www.twartsoutreach.org/ssfl/instruments/index.html