Puppet Blanks?

greenman

Reaction score
Hi, Everyone. I am looking to purchase 2-3 half bodied puppets that are constructed (head, arms etc..,) but without eyes, hair, clothes etc... I want to put the personality on myself, such as the eyes & hair. Does anyone know where I can purchase these blanks? or does anyone on this forum do this?

Thank you,
Joe :confused:

FISH'N'WOLFE

Reaction score
Now that is a swell idea! I don't know, maybe there is someone here who does this or would be willing to do it, but I haven't heard of it being done before. I would do it, but I am very short on cash for materials right now and can't take on any builds at the moment. Great thought though.

practicecactus

Reaction score
Yeah , that is a good idea.
I've made a head, but can't be bothered making the body.
I don't really know how to go about it, and don't have the time.

dramaqueen

Reaction score
Sometimes the seller kringletoys on ebay has puppet blanks. They don't have any up now, but about twice a month they offer them. They are made from fleece. Good luck finding some.

ravagefrackle

Reaction score
greenman said:
Hi, Everyone. I am looking to purchase 2-3 half bodied puppets that are constructed (head, arms etc..,) but without eyes, hair, clothes etc... I want to put the personality on myself, such as the eyes & hair. Does anyone know where I can purchase these blanks? or does anyone on this forum do this?

Thank you,
Joe :confused:
Joe, i sent you a private message, feel free to contact me,