1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 45
    Sesame Street's 45th season officially begins Monday September 15. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

Puppet body Pattern?

Discussion in 'Puppet Building and Performing' started by CaseytheMuppet, Dec 29, 2011.

1. CaseytheMuppet

CaseytheMuppet Well-Known Member

Hi everyone!
    I want to attempt to make a Rowlf puppet, and I have a pattern for the arms and general "coat", but it calls for a normal Muppet body. Does anyone have a pattern or any idea on how to do this? Thanks!

Casey :sympathy:
  2. Animal31

Animal31 Active Member

Hi Casey,

Not sure what you mean by normal muppet body, I thought Rowlf was a gloved puppet like Herry and Cookie Monster, empty in the body?

Thanks!
  3. CaseytheMuppet

Oh, okay. In a pattern I have it suggests using a body, almost like the muppet whatnots. Thanks for your help!
  4. CaseytheMuppet

[​IMG]
    This is what I meant. It suggests a foam body. :)
  5. Animal31

Animal31 Active Member

Oh, got it! I've seen this one too, but honestly I'm not sure it's necessary for Rowlf, but I do think they use one for the Honkers.....
  6. CaseytheMuppet

Oh, thats good. I can save some foam! :p I'll just try to attach the head with more fur. Thanks so much for your help!