Puppet Contest - Voting is open!

larz

Reaction score
I made it into the top ten for the Project Puppet contest! WOW, the competition is fierce - there are some very cool puppets there.

Mine is Blasfo Torgen (with the space helmet on).

http://www.puppetcontest.com/vote.php

To anyone here who made it in, speak up! And best of luck.

larz

Reaction score
Thanks for voting! If I manage to win, I'll probably get the Forma Trio pattern from Project Puppet. I've been very happy with their Simple Series patterns so far and want to check out their "Pro" patterns.

To anyone just beginning to make puppets or even a seasoned builder, I'd recommend trying Project Puppet out. At least check out their tutorials (free) for some great tips.

No, I don't work for them or anything, just a happy customer.

Blink

Reaction score
Best of luck in the contest, there are many great puppets to vote for. It is not an easy task by any stretch of the imagination to pick a favourite.

Project Puppet patterns are great. I did a little write up about "creativity" using the Project Puppet pattern on the Puppet Buzz blog.

puppetsmith

Reaction score
This is it! The voting period ends tomorrow night. So if you haven't voted yet head on over to PuppetContest.com right now!

Thanks for the "votes" (of confidence) larz and Blink.

larz

Reaction score
Well, somehow I managed to win the contest! When I saw the other 9 puppets in the Top 10, I really didn't think I'd stand a chance. My hat is off to all those who entered, some truly spectacular puppets. You can see some of the ones that didn't make the top 10 over at Puppeteersunite.com . Very original stuff! I have some larger photos of Blasfo (my puppet) over at Puppet Hub, if you are interested.

Thanks to Pasha for the opportunity - Project Puppet is a wonderful resource! And thanks to all who voted...