1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

Puppet Figures on eBay

Discussion in 'Puppets For Sale' started by Puppetplanet, Jan 19, 2009.

1. Puppetplanet

Puppetplanet Member

By now some of you (though not all) have probably heard of my financial woes, losing my home in Florida, and moving to a different state. Circumstances suck,but we are making the best of it and hope to climb out of the financial disaster that hit us as a result of my bout with pneumonia earlier last year.

I'm basically clearing out non necessity items, much of my Henson collection is already gone but some rare items remain and have been listed on eBay as well. I will be posting those in the By/Sell section.

Here is the link to the five soft fiures I am selling. I believe it only shows three at the moment, but more will reveal themselves as eBay updates the listings.

eBay Puppets

Thanks,
    -Michele