Puppet Jobs in WV & PA

Buck-Beaver

Reaction score
Two more Puppetry-related job opportunities were posted recently on the Puppeteers of America Bulletin Board as follows:

River City Puppet Works based in Moundsville WV is looking for puppteers to join our fast growing puppet team. No experience neccesary - we will train the right person. You must be at least 18 years old, willing to travel, willing to learn and willing to have fun. After succesfully passing a 2 week training course at our home office here in Moundsville you will be on the road to puppet success. Email our director of human resources at rivercitypuppets@yahoo.com and please list your name, number age and address along with a resume Or call us at 1-304-845-7837 www.rivercitypuppetworks.1colony.com

----------------------------------------------

Learn the art of puppetry and get paid! We will train you to be a puppeteer with our theater company. Travel to elementary schools in several states to perform our original productions. Immediate opening in the Allentown, Pennsylvania area. Requires 1-2 weeks paid training at our headquarters in Tarentum, Pennsylvania. Applicants call the number below or send email with your name, address, phone number and qualifications (no prior experience needed). See our website www.livepuppets.com for more info. or call toll free 1-877-3PUPPET

---------------------------------------------

:smile: Good luck to anyone who's interested or applies!

fishbone

Reaction score
thanx buck...i sent a audition tape to sedecky,they sem super cool,& i sent an e-mail to river city,i tried to call but no one answered,i got that job w/ crayon,but i got to start as an usher.i guess it's a start,i thought after the audition i had the gig,he asked me if i ever took acting or any music classes,he seemed impressed,i just told him just alot of sesame st....ALOT,i really want the sedcky gig more than anything,oh the crayon court guy is thomas fountain,check out mib 1&2,he was one of the worms &he worked for kroft theater too,so that's the guy to work for i guess.welp :rolleyes: