1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

Puppet on Ebay

Discussion in 'Puppets For Sale' started by Keeermit, Jan 22, 2009.

1. Keeermit

Keeermit Active Member

2. chrisfason

chrisfason New Member

wow, just fantastic quality. good luck w/ the bidding!
  3. staceyrebecca

staceyrebecca Member

you never cease to amaze me, Jarrod.

as far as the naming, granted, I haven't used up all names yet--not even close, but I think that's what leads me to naming puppets "Macaroni Stops"...or really just asking my 5-year-old to name things. His monkey is named Monkey Monkey Go Go Pork N Beans. So...I guess what I'm saying is that you need a 5-year-old.
  4. chrisfason

chrisfason New Member

quoted for truth! my 5-year-old son has a panda that changes names almost hourly.
  5. mrhogg

mrhogg New Member

Cute puppet! I really dig the way the hair is sitting.
  6. Keeermit

Keeermit Active Member

thanks guys - yeah i recently had a 5-6 year old name one of my puppets - it was a little purple monster - she named is " red hot low" and it has kinda stuck :)
  7. Keeermit

Keeermit Active Member

One day left - count em one!