1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

Puppet Pattern

Discussion in 'Puppet News' started by TheCreatureWork, Mar 19, 2007.

1. TheCreatureWork

TheCreatureWork Active Member

Hey everyone,
    I had a bunch of people asking me about the foam pattern I used for the 2 hour puppet I built some time ago. Well, I managed to post it free for anyone interested- the patterns are very poor, I have to admit; as it is a old pattern and never meant to be used publicly...Andrew at Puppetbuilding.com has made a "cleaner" version in PDF form- Thanks Andrew.
    Tom
  2. RockerRob

RockerRob New Member

Thanks! This will defineitely come in handy for me.
  3. mrhogg

mrhogg New Member

Great pattern. Thanks!
  4. Nick

Nick New Member

It is a great pattern! And I offered it to my classmate, who is making a Pumpkin Puppet...

OOO My 100th post! I rock! or offer tons of useless info... or Spam? anyway, I digress... YAY! MY 100th POST!
  5. Ilikemuppets

Ilikemuppets New Member

Congradulations Nick!:)
  6. Nick

Nick New Member

Thanks! I even cracked open a Mountain Dew to mark the celebration! (I don't drink soda) so I have been bouncing off the walls since!
  7. D'Snowth

D'Snowth Well-Known Member

What all does the PDF file of the zipped folder say? I can't read PDF files on my computer.
  8. Buck-Beaver

Buck-Beaver Active Member

D'Snowth, send me a Private Message with your email address and I will send you the pattern as .TIF file.
  9. biblebetty

biblebetty New Member

Cool pattern, thanks
  10. puppetsrock

puppetsrock New Member

Patten

I Am Unable To Find The Pattern Can Someone Help Me I Want To See This Great Pattern That Everyone Is Talking About
  11. Buck-Beaver

Buck-Beaver Active Member

12. Kuriboh Man

Kuriboh Man Active Member

I made exactly 319 posts, but I'm sure it doesn't matter. The pattern would be perfect. you're a genius.
  13. puppetsrock

puppetsrock New Member

thank you for the link to that pattern it is just what I was looking for. Thank you Thank you Thank you. I am trying to make a human puppet for the first time I have made others kinds of puppets but this is my frist human I think that pattern will work great. Do you guys have any other tips for making a human puppet that I may need to know?
  14. charro101

charro101 New Member

pattern

does anyone have a pattern to make an authentic looking miss piggy?
  15. Kuriboh Man

Kuriboh Man Active Member

In that site there was an article about the muppets in Women's Daytime Magazine Written By Jerry Jhul.
  16. Bradd

Bradd New Member

Thanks for that PDF. It's very helpful.
  17. DannyRWW

DannyRWW Well-Known Member

I can't seem to access this file anymore.
  18. TheCreatureWork

Not working eh?

I'll try to get the file when I get home tonight- just email me at thecreatureworks@hotmail.com and I can possibly email it too you.
  19. SLS

SLS New Member

Please help--I am trying to access the link shown in this forum--http://www.puppetbuilding.com/wp-content/uploads/2007/03/two-hour-puppet-head-pattern.zip. But all I'm getting is a page that takes me to lots of other links, none of which seem to have a pattern. Does anyone have another way to get to this pattern? Thanks!
  20. TheCreatureWork

It's on my Flickr page- search for Puppet Pattern. Please note it is fairly old and wasn't intended to be available to the public so it is in rough form. I have instructions on there too.

I suggest starting here and then look at my other photos for the rest of the pattern and instructions.
    http://m.flickr.com/#/photos/13867338@N00/2050022157/