Puppet Photos Wanted For PuppetBuilding.com

Buck-Beaver

Reaction score
Hi everyone,

I am close to finishing the new, improved version of PuppetBuilding.com, which will be a much improved version of the site with a lot of new features including several that have been suggested by visitors and members of the forum here. I am looking for photos of puppets that could be incorporated in to the site. Ideally it would be nice to have photos of all kinds of different puppets, including Muppet-style ones.

If you have photos of any puppets you'd like to submit, they can be in any format (PNG, JPEG, TIF, etc.) but need to be against a plain white background like this photo. Sorry for that restriction, but having them all against white spares me hours and hours of work in Photoshop. The photos can be of any size, but the larger they are the better.

Of course everybody who submits a photo that is used will be credited. I will probably include a tag that appears when a mouse goes over an image that reads something like "Puppet by John Smith" or "Puppet by Acme Puppet Co." so if you email one in please indicate how you would like to be credited.

One final note is that all of the site's content is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike license so it can be freely used and shared by the puppet building community, so by submitting a photo it is placed under the license too. Not a big deal really, it just means that the photo (not the puppet or it's design or likeness) can be shared so long as you are given proper credit for it. You still retain copyright and ownership of it.

If you have any questions or need more information please let me know. Images can be sent via email to puppetvision {at} gmail dot com.