Puppet snowman finished!!!!

biblebetty

Reaction score
Hi guys, will I finished the puppet, except for atttaching his arms(their pinned) tell me what you think. and thanks everyone for all your help and ideas espceially you itchekadoozy :smile: your pattern helped me get started. We have three shows this weekend (two on saturday & one on Sunday) and i'm already tried. thank-you one and all.

KermieBaby47

Reaction score
Whoah! He looks so awesome BibleBetty!! You did a fantastic job. Very original look to him, even though he's just a snowman after all! Ha.

Please be sure to tell us how your shows go!
:smile:
Anthony

biblebetty

Reaction score
im so glad you like him, i was worried, i've seen alot of the work from some of our members and they are awesome. thank-you for your kind words, and when this weekend is over and i have recovered i will tell you all about it.

Buck-Beaver

Reaction score
That's so cute Betty, congrats. Seeing all these puppet snowmen around here today is really putting me in the Christmas spirit...hard to do when there are palm trees outside. :frown:

ravagefrackle

Reaction score
well done looks great

and Buck, ill take palm trees over cold and grey any day of the week and twice on sunday
:wink:

Buck-Beaver

Reaction score
Maybe, but it's not so fun when it's 50 degrees in a country that hasn't heard of central heating. Cold is fun more fun with snow...and indoor heating.

ravagefrackle

Reaction score
well i ll give you the indoor heating thing,
cold is never fun though , (i freaking hate the clod, ),

RubbeRoomStudio

Reaction score
its been 50 around here too... i don't think we will have snow for the holidays... but between seeing your puppet, and the frosty podcast, i'm getting in the holiday spirit...
don't take this the wrong way guys: "don't worry about what anyone else thinks." if it is what you do; either as a hobby or for your life, do it to your best and not be afraid to show it...
All else said: Your Snowman is Great... You did a good job!!!