Puppetry Menu

chestermcdragon

Reaction score
that is a awesome banner for labyrinth/dark crystal.but why is it there?what are we celebrating?

Whatever

Reaction score
It's national puppetry week or something like that.

unclematt

Reaction score
Greta suprise. Was not expecting a special menu today. Love it. :smile:

Chilly Down

Reaction score
Yeah, that's been running for a couple of years during National Puppetry Week.

Jamie did a fabulous job on it. It's easily my favorite of the menus. I just wish I could download it!

unclematt

Reaction score
I am still kind of new and dont think I have seen all of the different menus

GonzoLeaper

Reaction score
Wow! That is a totally cool menu! :smile:
And pretty timely too, since I have just recently been watching Labyrinth again! :big_grin:
(Awesome movie! I really think I like this one even better than The Dark Crystal, and that was a pretty good one too.)

Maybe we should get a Jen and Hoggle smiley to give those movies some representation.

Chilly Down

Reaction score
Oh, that's fine, Uncle Matt. I wasn't pointing out that it had run before to make you feel bad. No one expects you to know everything. :big_grin: I was just saying that I remembered it and appreciated seeing it again.

GonzoLeaper: Yeah, "Labyrinth" is one of my favorite movies too! Hence the screenname (though the avatar doesn't fit at the moment).

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
:wink: It's one of my personal favorites of the 40something menus I've made. Glad it's still a hit. This was of the later few I made per request of the beloved Ms Karen Prell. Now I always remember the official time to celebrate puppetry (like we don't do that every day lives around these parts) :smile: But darn it. Puppetry deserves a spot on the calendar to remind everybody else.

They real question here is can you spot the Mystics? It's like Where's Waldo to most people for some reason. Well, they're three of them, but they're very tiny. :excited:

Beauregard

Reaction score
Of topic questian for FrogBoy: Jamie, did you ever get my e-mail?

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
My email is in transition. Please send me a private message and I will return your letter. :wink: