Puppetry Workshop In NY

seanomalley

Reaction score
Hi! Im new to this forum and Ive already built some puppets but i was wondering if there were going to be any puppet building workshops in NY, cooming up soon. If you know anything about some workshops that will be happen in in NY please write back.

Thanks,
Sean O'Malley

Buck-Beaver

Reaction score
Hi Sean, I think everyone appreciates your enthusiasm but maybe it's not necessary to bump this thread, especially twice in one day. I am sure if someone has info to share they will.

Have you joined or tried contacting your local PofA Guild? There website is http://www.puppeteers.org and that's often a good way to connect with puppeteers in your area.

ravagefrackle

Reaction score
i agree with Buck, its good to be enthusiastic, do some research on your own, i started with no teaching myself, join the local guild,

i got your private message, i am not at the moment teaching any classes about puppet building, i have a pretty full scedule, alothough i have been thinking about it, i f i do i will post something here , ok

seanomalley

Reaction score
i got your private message, i am not at the moment teaching any classes about puppet building, i have a pretty full scedule, alothough i have been thinking about it, i f i do i will post something here , ok
Can't wait! Sorry for being so enthusiastic, I just wanted to find a good workshop or class In or Near NY state.