1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

Puppets for sale, replicas plus more.

Discussion in 'Puppets For Sale' started by rtgentry, Mar 5, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

1. rtgentry

rtgentry Member

s369.photobucket.com/albums/oo133/rgentry30/
    I will be adding more pics this weekend , I will let you know when I update. The prices should be listed in the description but let me know if its not. The animal is not for sale , just a teaser.

They puppets are great for any show, so dont hesitate.
  2. Buck-Beaver

Buck-Beaver Active Member

Aw man, seriously? You're selling Muppet knock-offs now Rtgentry? You're such a talented guy, you should be selling original stuff. This is really disappointing to learn. :(

Of course, as I type this Muppet Central has a banner ad at the top of the page for an Oliver's Creature Shop Count puppet so really I suppose I am just being naive at this point. Sigh.
  3. rtgentry

rtgentry Member

buck , they are some that I bought. Not Built. not that makes a difference I guess, but just so you know.
  4. shtick

shtick New Member

The Fozzie looks like a Russ Walko Puppet. Am I right?
  5. Fozzie Bear

Fozzie Bear Active Member

The images along the top of the website are not posted by Muppet Central for items for sale; but, images that are for items through e-bay or amazon.com that match the description of items we all might be interested in here.

Muppet Central is solely funded by Phillip, but a smaller percentage of a purchase is sent back from e-bay or amazon.com if you click on their banners and purchase something. Helps to keep MC alive.

Still, it is not within MC's guidelines to allow sales of replicas so I have to close this thread. Sorry.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.