Puppets Up! III August 11th & 12th!

Marky

Reaction score
Howdy folks! just giving everyone the heads up about this years festival!

www.puppetsup.ca

This is NOT the Brian Henson show, btw, the festival came first! :stick_out_tongue:
See you there!

:cool:

Blink

Reaction score
Howdy folks! just giving everyone the heads up about this years festival!

www.puppetsup.ca

This is NOT the Brian Henson show, btw, the festival came first! :stick_out_tongue:
See you there!

:cool:
I'll be there Marky! And I plan to write about it on Puppet Buzz. Are you going to any of the workshops?

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Hi... If you go to www.muppetcast.com and listen/download Episode #15, you'll find a good lengthy interview between host Steve Swanson and Noreen Young who runs the festival. Very informative, I recommend all who can to go and give it a listen.

Blink

Reaction score
Hi... If you go to www.muppetcast.com and listen/download Episode #15, you'll find a good lengthy interview between host Steve Swanson and Noreen Young who runs the festival. Very informative, I recommend all who can to go and give it a listen.
Hey thanks for the link Count. It was good to hear the interview.

Marky

Reaction score
Nice link Count! Noreen's the best!

Yeah Blink! I'll see you there for sure - Will Allan and I will be doing the Balcony Puppeteering again - we're a trio now with a regimented schedule. (Duh duh duuuuuuh)! So that'll take a lot of my time. I'm in the Cabaret show a couple of times too (my favourite part of the festival).

It's only a few weeks away. Me happy... :excited:

staceyrebecca

Reaction score
I can't help but think that anything frogtown puts their hands on is an exceptional festival! I wish I could be there! Also, I stole Nappy's bear.

Note to self: Get a passport.

stephenjlizard

Reaction score
I'll be there! I don't know much about the area, so any tips on where to stay (and where to hold a MuppetCast meet) would be appreciated!

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Huh? So Steve, does that mean you've made your decision, even though the pole's still up and running?

Blink

Reaction score
I'll be there! I don't know much about the area, so any tips on where to stay (and where to hold a MuppetCast meet) would be appreciated!
Hey Stephen,

There are actually lots of differnet options that really depend on a lot of different factors. If you PM me I'd be happy to answer all of your questions.

- Kanja

stephenjlizard

Reaction score
Yes Count, I believe I've made my decision. Last time I checked the website, Puppets Up Fest was winning anyway. Unless you decide to go over and vote for Mississippi 20 times :smile:

I'm really looking forward to it. I just bought an mp3 recorder, and I'll be bringing up the video cam as well, so you can expect both audio AND video components to my "trip report".