Puppets who have changed.

PhsychoChimp

Reaction score
Yes, we all know that Gonzo, Fozzie, Piggy, and Kermit have went through some changes. But what about the minors?

Robin for example. He gained a little pot belly recently.
Or Rowlf, who became bigger and more 'whooly'. And is unable to scrunch his mouth.

Luncheon went through a change, gaining a mechanisim to move his eyebrows.

Scooter's head was thick before, now it's more flexable.

Heck, even Dr.Teeth went through a change, he's a lighter color than he once was,and his neck is more visable.

See if you can name any other puppet changes.

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
My favorite Rowlf is actually the one from the '60s, when he was a bit cuter, in a doggy-like way. :sympathy: lol

PhsychoChimp

Reaction score
That one was the cutest, I agree, looked way more huggable, and much more expressive.

muppetperson

Reaction score
Nearly all the Muppets have changed as they keep getting rebuilt.Even Statler and Waldorf have changed even though they come out of a mould.Their skin was looking cold and clamy at one stage.

TotallySpiesFan

Reaction score
In the mid-80's, Boppity's face became purple, his eyes had moved all the way to his beak, and his ears were pointed downwards.

ploobis

Reaction score
Floyd didn't get his blinking eyes until the second season of The Muppet Show. :sing:

Zoot changed colors through the years. :cool:

PhsychoChimp

Reaction score
Animal lost alot of hair, became more flat headed, lost the flappy tongue, and is more... pink...

BeakerSqueedom

Reaction score
Beaker's nose was actually a very very bright yellow. XD
His face changed sizes everynow and then. Like it was thin to wide sort of thing. A small unoticable change but when you've watched his little vids so many times...you notice. XD

Winslow Leach

Reaction score
I actually like the look of the Muppets during the first season of TMS. I know they were a bit more crude-looking than later, but I liked the original look of Fozzie, Dr. Teeth, Statler & Waldorf, even Piggy. I also liked Kermit's look, circa 1976.