1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 45
    Sesame Street's 45th season officially begins Monday September 15. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

PVC

Discussion in 'Muppet Merchandise' started by CherryPizza, Sep 17, 2011.

1. CherryPizza

CherryPizza Active Member

Hey, all.

My quest to gather Schleich figures in all their forms continues.

Does anyone know if these keychains were genuine products, or if they would have been prepared by a hobbyist who wanted to make a few extra bucks at a flea market?

[​IMG]
  2. muppetperson

muppetperson Well-Known Member

I know there was official veriations,such as key rings and cake decorations/message mounted blocks, but I have also seen hobyists changing them, like Christmas decorations, so it would be hard to tell an official variation and unofficial variation.The Miss Piggy in your pic looks unofficial with that wire sticking out of her head.
  3. CherryPizza

CherryPizza Active Member

That's the thing. They all have that wire hooked into their heads, but Miss Piggy's is so much higher.