Quentin Tarantino interview with Conan

ryhoyarbie

Reaction score
I just watched the interview with Quentin and it was freakin funny! Quentin talked about getting lost with the muppets even though he knew there was a performer underneath the puppet. But his conversaion with Rowlf the dog was halarious. I think Bill was having fun that day.

ryan

turlem

Reaction score
ryhoyarbie said:
I just watched the interview with Quentin and it was freakin funny! Quentin talked about getting lost with the muppets even though he knew there was a performer underneath the puppet. But his conversaion with Rowlf the dog was halarious. I think Bill was having fun that day.

ryan
rowlf was in this? when was this? what did he say to rowlf? was a movie clip? sorry, i just get so litle rowlf these days

Docnzhoss

Reaction score
I saw part of the interview you are speaking of, but I missed the beginning. Is that the part in which Rowlf appeared? I was really ticked because the show description said James Spader and some comedian but there was no mention of Quentin Tarantino. I watched part of the show and then flipped to another channel. It was only a freak accident that I happened to flip back and catch QT talking about the Muppets. What sort of twisted world do we live in where James Spader gets priority over Quentin Tarantino?

Daffyfan4ever

Reaction score
Wow! Rowlf made a TV appearance? That's interesting. We haven't really seen much of him other than in the Weezer video. I wish I would have seen Conan.

BoyRaisin2

Reaction score
No, Quentin was talking about his "conversation" with Rowlf on the set of "Oz." Rowlf was not on "Conan."

It's cool to know that Tarantino is a Muppet fan.

Daylight

Reaction score
You can get a clip of it here:

http://mfiles.scarecroe.com/oz/

It's a wonderful interview about how they found it impossible not to treat the muppets as if they were real. Quentin said he had his photo taken with his favorite muppets (Sam the Eagel :attitude: , Rowlf :sympathy: , Janice :flirt: and the Swedish Chef) and I was wondering who would have played Rowlf and Janice for that especially since he actually talked to Rowlf which sounded wonderful and he kissed Janice on the lips.