1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 45
    Sesame Street's 45th season officially begins Monday September 15. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

Question about Episode 4174

Discussion in 'Sesame Street' started by The Count, Aug 10, 2011.

1. The Count

The Count Moderator Staff Member

Okay, it's a bit of a longshot, and if anyone can help i'd be much appreciated to that person...

When :batty: has all the toys he bought from Big Bird's nest sale to keep counting...
    What toys are in the lineup?

If no replies are forthcoming, I understand, it was an episode from at least three seasons ago. Hopefully someone will be able to answer though. Thanks.
  2. Oscarfan

Oscarfan Well-Known Member

The images on Muppet Wiki don't show all of them, but the ones I can make out are a toy piano, purple Nerf football, those color-ring things, a t-rex, a horse, frisbee, basketball and a boat.
  3. The Count

The Count Moderator Staff Member

Thanks buddy. Now to plot as to which kid monster gets what toy.