Question About HP Computers

D'Snowth

Reaction score
As you all know, I got a new HP laptop last fall; as explained, certain fonts on HP computers appear larger than on other computers (the font on MC is HUGE), but I was wondering if this wonky visual effect that happens whenever I scroll up and down pages is normal for HP computers as well: it's never bothered me before, but it is now as it's really acting up and slows down page scrolling and the effect itself has been slower than usual and is getting on my nerves. I went through my visual effects in my Control Panel to see if there was anyway I could disable it but it doesn't look like it, so is this a commom thing for HP computers?

furryredmonster

Reaction score
To make the font a bit smaller... have you tried going to Control Panel (Category View) >> Accessibility Options >> Configure Windows To Work With Your Visual, hearing, And Mobility Needs? And if that doesn't work... there is an option in Firefox to make webpage fonts bigger or smaller. View >> Text Size. I'm not sure what web browser you use.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I did try that, but it only made offline fonts smaller (like the font on window title bars, desktop icon names, et cetera.

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
My wireless mouse always make the fonts and every thing bigger often times and it drives me crazy because I do not know how to turn it off? It takes some doing but it can be done.:stick_out_tongue:

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Well now wait a minute, I casually mentioned the larger fonts on HP computers, but I was asking if this funky visual effect that happens everytime I scroll a page is normal too for HP computers.