Question about MC Radio

Andibcool

Reaction score
Ok i find me listening to it more often and its nice.
So now i wanna keep some of the songs played there does anyone know a good software that capture the stream and cuts the songs automaticly ?
So far i managed to capture the stream in two ways.
One with winamp and steam recorder plugin. Works great but it dont find and cuts the songs so you will have to do it manually.

If you dont wanna use winamp with plugin at all you can also
use No23 recoder that will capture the whole soundoutput into one Mp3 but same prob you have to cut manually.

So anyone knows a good programm or some help to make cuts more easy ?
Help would be mutch apreaciated.

Oh if u wanna capture internetradio you should try out clipinc fx. Its very easy and does a lot of stuff like looking for covers, lyrics and stuff. I only have to figure out how i can get muppet central radio with it.

muppet_dk

Reaction score
Oh if u wanna capture internetradio you should try out clipinc fx. Its very easy and does a lot of stuff like looking for covers, lyrics and stuff. I only have to figure out how i can get muppet central radio with it.
Well first of I don't know how that software works so I don't know if this would work. But my guess is that you can enter a URl for the internet radio you want to tune into on that software.
Open the MC radio in winamp copy the url you get in winamp and create a shortcut for it by using www.tinyurl.com, and then use that url for clipinc fx, this little fix works if you want to listen to MC radio on a internet radio reciver, so maybe it could also work with that software.

Andibcool

Reaction score
Yeah i did that kinda with winamp but that wont work in clipinc.

More easy would be have the stream URL and some streamtags.

To record the whole stream without tags is not a problem.
Even the manual cutting is not a big prob but i dont know how the title is called ,who does sing it and when it starts or ends then.

muppet_dk

Reaction score
Well the problem is that you CAN'T use the direct link from winamp, you have to change the url by creating a shortcut using tinyurl.com