question about Muppet DVDs

casanovOz

Reaction score
I purchased a few of the Muppet Show DVDs from Time-Life but eventually had to cancel because I am a poor college kid, and with bills, college, and my muppet action figures, I just have no extra cash :smirk:

What I am wondering is are there any plans to release like full series on DVD at one time? (sorry if this has been asked before) I just picked up Angel season 1 for a reasonable 50 bucks, and I am curious if we will ever see the Muppet Show released like that.

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
It's not going to happen in the near future. I wouldn't be surprised to see it five years or so down the line (when Time-Life has stopped selling their volumes). It is possible we will see another five volumes (vol. 16-20, 15 episodes) released later this year. No one knows what episodes would be included yet.

casanovOz

Reaction score
thanks Phil,
while on that topic, do you know if there are any episodes of the Muppet Show that we will never see or do you think they will eventually release them all?
and....Im sure that this has been asked but will they release the sex and violence or valentines episode??

I know thats probably been asked 1000 times, sorry :embarrassed:

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Some of the more obscure and early episodes would only be officially released in a box set of the whole series, so there are quite a few in my opinion that Time-Life won't release (unless they drop the "Best Of" label).