Question about Ordering Super Scooter from ToyFare?

PMK

Reaction score
I always have to laugh at this argument. If there weren't variant figures, would you want them? Think about that for a second. When you make up your wish lists, do you include simple paint variants? You only want a figure because it's rare.

I'm not saying that's wrong, it's just the nature of this hobby. But it is kind of funny if you take a step back and examine it. If you never knew about white tux Rowlf, you probably wouldn't feel like your collection was "incomplete" if you didn't have another tux Rowlf, but because he's out there, you want it...

If you understood what I was saying, you rule.

ResidentLilly

Reaction score
Originally posted by GWGumby
Ken, since this sort of relates, and since we've had some debate about this in the organization of the FAQ, do you consider exclusives specifically a part of a series? In other words, is Super Scooter a part of Series 3? Or does it even matter?
Does it really matter? Once you rip 'em open it won't matter what the card says now will it?:crazy:

BUT...for the detail oriented...I usually list any exclusive in my files that comes from a specific series as a figure from that Series. In other, more understandable words, White Tux Rowlf is listed in my Series 3 excel file. the only reason though is because all the costs data is in there. No other reason than that really.

Misfit Toy

Reaction score
Must...find...Toyfare...

Seriously there are NO comic shops where I live. NONE. I don't know where to find it...ooh maybe Suncoast would have it...

How big was the production number? Is it going to sell out in two hours and I'll waste five bucks?

Luke

Reaction score
Originally posted by Misfit Toy
Is it going to sell out in two hours and I'll waste five bucks?
You don't need Toyfare - you can order it on the web at www.wizarduniverse.com in their store. It costs a little extra but i think you usually get courier shipping included.

Gonzo

Reaction score
Originally posted by Misfit Toy
Must...find...Toyfare...

Seriously there are NO comic shops where I live. NONE. I don't know where to find it...ooh maybe Suncoast would have it...

And for future reference, they do have ToyFare at the bigger bookstores, like Borders, Barnes & Noble, etc. in their magazine section.

Quinnnnnnnnn

zachatack

Reaction score
Yeah, it's $20 if you just order it online from the convenience of your own home. It's $15 for the mail-in order, but since you have to buy the magazine for $5.00, it's really an even trade. The only difference between the two is that they have a specified number of figures for mail-in, and another number for online orders. Also, the mail-in orders ship first. :wink:

Zack the Dog

Reaction score
i have another question dealing with reg Scooter, does his feet move? they look they they would,but yet not, on the MC review it does not list movable feet but scooter would look better his skate board better if they did.

anyone know for sure?

ResidentLilly

Reaction score
They don't move. They look they were going to because they are separate and were going to be jointed, but the joint area was too freaky so we altered it and glued it shut in the production process.

DasGoot

Reaction score
Here's the wizard universe link: http://store.yahoo.com/wizarduniverse/tfmupss.html He goes on sale on March 5th. The $20 price tag doesn't cover Fed ex. He goes out by standard UPS.

And yeah, the reason for the lag time is just to give us some breathing room in case something unexpected shows up, like, say, a dock strike in California.

Hope this helps,