1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

Question about Sprocket

Discussion in 'Fraggle Rock' started by Bill Bubble Guy, Feb 17, 2006.

1. Bill Bubble Guy

Bill Bubble Guy Active Member

Was Sprocket the same muppet that was used in the Tale of the Bunny Picnic?
    I thought they looked so similar in design that they could easily be one and the same muppet.
    Definitely not one and the same character however since the dog in the Bunny Picnic was capable of speech whereas Sprocket could only use standard dog talk.
  2. Lab Rat

Lab Rat Member

The dog in bunny picnic was a totally different puppet.
  3. Bill Bubble Guy

Well can someone please verify this for me by showing me a picture of Sprocket and a picture of the other dog muppet to compare?
  4. BEAR

BEAR Active Member

I can't really help because I don't know much about Bunny Picnic, but I do know that Sprocket made an appearance in Muppet Christmas Carol, which was cool!:)
  5. Frogster

Frogster Active Member

Yeah, I believe the dog used in Bunny Picnic is light brown and shaggy, from what I can remember. Sprocket's been seen in Muppets Go To Disney World, Muppets Celebrate 30 Years, Muppet Family Christmas, and Muppet Christmas Carol.
  6. Kimp the Shrimp

Kimp the Shrimp Active Member

the dog is defintley Diffrint
  7. Bill Bubble Guy

Okay I'll believe what you all say but if anyone can give me a picture comparison that'll be appreciated
  8. MuppetDude

MuppetDude Active Member

9. superboober

superboober Member

Taking a look at them, it's possible they might be distantly related, perhaps second cousins?
  10. Bill Bubble Guy

They do look a little similar which is the reason I had my question in the first place. But they are obviously two separate muppets.
    Thanks MuppetDude and everybody else
  11. Collgoff

Collgoff Well-Known Member

Why Sprocket can't talk like most muppet dogs?
  12. TSSD

TSSD Active Member

Because Sprocket is supposed to be a real dog, and real dogs can't talk. Same as Foo Foo.
  13. Collgoff

I knew that!
  14. TSSD

TSSD Active Member

Then why'd you ask?
  15. Collgoff

Because none of us understand what he trying to say and it might be hard for him,
  16. TSSD

TSSD Active Member

Why don't real dogs talk then?
  17. Collgoff

I have no ideas Sorry!
  18. TSSD

TSSD Active Member

My point was that who cares if it's harder for Sprocket to communicate, he's supposed to be a real dog, and, like it or not, real dogs don't talk.