Question about the Jim figure answered

Gonzo14

Reaction score
does that mean we WON'T be able to buy a Jim Henson Figure:eek:

Luke

Reaction score
Everybody will be able to buy him - you just can go into the Palisades shop on the site and get him, but club members get a discount. Also maybe they will have him at some of the later shows this year in addition to other stuff. I think there is a lot more Ken will tell people about that figure when he gets back.

Janice has a nice butt, small but shapely and pert, looks good in low cut stuff. Actually it looks a lot like the ice maidens (my girlfriends) - looks like Ken's been at my secret file store again ! :rolleyes:

uncleduke

Reaction score
Happy, Happy Joy-Joy-Joy

:smile:I'd make it the freebie for renewing your membership - a guarenteed way to increase membership:big_grin:

Bulldawg

Reaction score
well thats cool.

that makes me happy that its easily available.

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
That's fine, now. I'm a member of the CC!! :smile:

BTW, Janice's backside...heh heh heh...
:wink:

I would suggest joining the CC because it's cheaper than going out to the con's to buy the action figures, and cheaper than buying them via EBay, too.

FOZ

EmmyMik

Reaction score
That's awesome!

Now if only they could do a Bill Barretta action figure...

:big_grin:

WiGgY

Reaction score
I love the idea of the Jim Henson figure. It's going to be so cool! Imagine having Kermit, Jim Henson, and Rowlf sitting around you desk. :big_grin: oh and of course Dr. teeth

Aerosmith

Reaction score
Also dont forget The Swedish Chef, The Muppet News Man, Waldorf, and Link Hogthrob. :stick_out_tongue: