1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

Question about the Sesame Street Calypso Opening

Discussion in 'Classic Sesame Street' started by jonas92, Sep 7, 2012.

1. jonas92

jonas92 New Member

From Seasons 24 to 28, the Sesame Street Theme was calypso, and as I recall, there were two different versions of the theme.

There was the original version that featured Grover and Prairie Dawn, and starting in Season 26, they introduced another version that featured Zoe and Natasha instead, but there would be some episodes in Seasons 26-28 that would use the older Grover/Prairie Dawn intro.

What I would like to know is which episodes from Seasons 26-28 used the newer Zoe/Natasha intro, and which episodes in those seasons used the original Grover/Prairie Dawn intro?

Giving me information on what I asked would be really helpful.