1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 45
    Sesame Street's 45th season officially begins Monday September 15. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

Question on Pigs in Space

Discussion in 'Action Figures' started by simon42, Jul 31, 2002.

1. simon42

simon42 New Member

I know that Julius Strangepork is scheduled for the 4th series. However, I've seen differing reports as to whether the pigs in space playset includes Miss Piggy or Link Hogthrob. What's the official word? Also, might we see another Miss Piggy as I didn't really like the first one? Thanks!
  2. grail

grail New Member

from what i understand, Strangepork and Link will be carded, and Piggy will be part of the set. Ken also mentioned that Piggy has gone off her diet for her next figure.

there's a listing that one of the moderators has put together somewhere on this site...but i'm too lazy to find it and post it up.
  3. Phillip

Phillip Administrator Staff Member