Questions about Jim's cameo in GMC...

Convincing John

Reaction score
Question about Jim's cameo in GMC...

Hey everyone,

I was watching the Great Muppet Caper recently, and I had a question about Jim's cameo in the film.

What is Jim eating? Watch as Gonzo snaps the photo, and Jim is just taking a bite of something. I've heard where Jim was a vegetarian, but what was on the fork looked like maybe...fish?

It's just one of those things I think about when I watch this cool movie. Muppeteer cameos galore! Jim! Richard! Jerry! Check it out and I'd like to know what you guys think.

Convincing John

Beauregard

Reaction score
Where oh where was Jerry? I know Frank was in the newsroom, Richard was in ze cab and Jim was at the club...where was Jerry?

And I'll have to go dig out my old video version, though I can't pause it or anything...hmm...or buy the dvd maybe...

theprawncracker

Reaction score
Beauregard said:
Where oh where was Jerry? I know Frank was in the newsroom, Richard was in ze cab and Jim was at the club...where was Jerry?

And I'll have to go dig out my old video version, though I can't pause it or anything...hmm...or buy the dvd maybe...
BEAU! Jerry is the one who said: "No Francine, that's a frog, bear's wear hats." :smirk: :sing: :crazy:

lowercasegods

Reaction score
Christine is Jerry's daughter. Sadly, she died awhile after the movie came out.

As for the Jim Henson cameo, I'd always wondered why there was some random woman with him in the scene and not Jane.

Beauregard

Reaction score
Punch'n'Judy said:
Jerry's with a little girl, his daughter.
Oh...that was embarasing...I so knew that...*burries self in nearby rent-a-grave*

Skekayuk

Reaction score
I thought that "Random Woman" was the fabled puppet builder Amy Van Gilder.

Beauregard

Reaction score
Yes, the random woman is indeed the fabled puppet builder Amy Van Gilder. Or so I recall someone (Quin?) saying in another thread a short while back.