Questions about MR Gonzo

Walter

Reaction score
First off, Thanks for clicking!
Second, How sturdy is Gonzo's nose? I know that they used netting instead of foam, but The netting looks extremely fragile...is it just me? Also, I noticed in the MC review that Frogboy4(I believe) replaced Gonzo's flower. Is the Factory one really that bad? And finally, How many of you have corrected Gonzo's eyes? I have been told that they are pretty off, but if they are insanelyoff, wouldn't they have fixed that before release??

Thanks for any answers!

Reevz1977

Reaction score
Personally, when Gonzo was first released, I hated him. I have still to come to turns with the nose, HOWEVER, now he is probably my favourite of the three. The flower isn't terrible and changing it is down to personal preference. The factory placed pupils though are WAY off! That said, it's such a quick fix and the results are brilliant!! Gonzo really deserves to have sold better but MR should really have spent a little more time on quality control. I would, without hesitation, recommend him to any Muppet fan! ! ! Hope this helps :smile:

Walter

Reaction score
Thanks! I still am deciding what all to save up for, and Gonzo is definately going on my list!

Reevz1977

Reaction score
I would personally recommend you buy now and bag a bargain, than wait until the new movie comes out and see the prices sky rocket!

muppetperson

Reaction score
First off, Thanks for clicking!
Second, How sturdy is Gonzo's nose? I know that they used netting instead of foam, but The netting looks extremely fragile...is it just me? Also, I noticed in the MC review that Frogboy4(I believe) replaced Gonzo's flower. Is the Factory one really that bad? And finally, How many of you have corrected Gonzo's eyes? I have been told that they are pretty off, but if they are insanelyoff, wouldn't they have fixed that before release??

Thanks for any answers!
Gonzo's nose is foam.The netting is covering the foam to help protect it.

Walter

Reaction score
Cool, so it should hold up farely well then! Thanks also muppetperson:smile: