questions about the muppets go to the movies

minor muppetz

Reaction score
I haven't seen The Muppets Go To The Movies in a long time, and would like to ask some questions.

Which characters appear in the opening sequence? I remember Kermit, Fozzie, Gonzo, Scooter, Rowlf, Beaker, Floyd, Janice, Angus McGonacle, one of Bobby Bensons babies, and one of the Atrics. Who else was there?

I have read some listings that mention that this movie has characters called Jed and The Scarlett Pimpernickle. They were both performed by Steve Whitmire. Who were these characters?

According to the guides at Muppet Central, this special has a similar running gag to the HatRack involving the name Gummo. What was this running gag? I remember Link calling himself Gummo in the Three Muskateers sketch, the foriegn language movie sketch being made by Gummo Bergly, and according to the muppet morsels, the credits listed Gummo Beasley as a writer.

I think that's all I need to know for now.

Rowlf+Buster

Reaction score
HANG ON! I'm going to write an episode guide of it for you I will post it tommorow. :smile:

minor muppetz

Reaction score
time for some reviving....

I asked these questions awhile ago, but would like to bring this thread back up so that people with answers can see it. Coudl anybody please at least remind me who Jed and The Scarlet Pimpernickle were?

jaap

Reaction score
I remember that the rabbit from the Brook Shields Alice in Wonderland episode is also there.

Jaap

DanDanStrawberry

Reaction score
minor muppetz said:
I haven't seen The Muppets Go To The Movies in a long time, and would like to ask some questions.

Which characters appear in the opening sequence? I remember Kermit, Fozzie, Gonzo, Scooter, Rowlf, Beaker, Floyd, Janice, Angus McGonacle, one of Bobby Bensons babies, and one of the Atrics. Who else was there?

I have read some listings that mention that this movie has characters called Jed and The Scarlett Pimpernickle. They were both performed by Steve Whitmire. Who were these characters?
The Scarlett Pimpernickle was the villain in the 3 musketeers sketch. No idea who Jed was, haven't watched my VHS in ages.