Questions for mikealan

MIKEB97

Reaction score
Hi mikealan,

I have a few questions for you. Which Unpaved episodes have you seen at the museum of TV and Radio and what were they about? Which other non-noggin episodes did you see and what era were they from? If I ever visit the Museum of TV and Radio, where can I find the section where Sesame Street episodes are shown?

mikealan

Reaction score
Well, I watched three episodes. They were:

1) Premiere episode from Nov. 10, 1969
2) #536 (with Fat Cat, Kermit and Joey sing the Cookie Monster Alphabet, Daddy Dear, Doin' the Pigeon and the brief appearance of Sam the Robot!)
3) #560 (with Cowboy X, Sherlock Hemlock and Harvey Kneeslapper!)

Big Bird's Insomina was never shown on Noggin. I'm DYING to see it!

MIKEB97

Reaction score
Someone posted on a Sesame Street google that there were episodes from 1978 when Bert had amnesia. BErt bumped into Snuffy and felt like he knew him. Cookie Monster also had amnesia in one episodes from that era. There was also one from 1975 or 76 when Ernie lost Rubber Duckie and Oscar gave him a grouch squeak toy. He ended up finding Rubber Duckie. Someone else posted that there was an early episode where Kermit wasn't feeling well and Susan put his bed by her window so he woulkdn't be bored. Is there a way to get archive copies of Sesame Street episodes that Noggin rejected?

mikealan

Reaction score
Hey, were the pictures of the SS episodes finally posted on Google?

Boober_Gorg

Reaction score
I also have a question for mikealan ...

Your posts are quite impressive, and I wonder: is there a chance that you're an avid collector of classic SS like I've become? If you have a trade list and want to work something out, please email me. I'd like to see what you've got. :smile:

MIKEB97

Reaction score
Originally posted by mikealan
Hey, were the pictures of the SS episodes finally posted on Google?
Nope, they didn't post any pics. I think they just seemed to recall those episodes.

Clean Gultch

Reaction score
what the heck? i taped sesame street, electric company and play with me sesame at my aunts house. it works fine in the vcr there. i take it home, put it in my vcr, and i see the video of sesame street but im hearing the program i taped over. so im seeing bert and ernie but im hearing my uncles hunting show. weird