Questions on Muppet Show Characters

wockawocka

Reaction score
If you have any information or pictures for the following Muppet Show muppets, please tell me:
-Banananose Moldenado
-Big Mama
-The Boss Men
-Bubba
-Chopped Liver
-Chucky
-Doglion
-Gorgon Heap
-Muppy
-Nigel
-Phyllis
-The Snowths (besides them singing with Mahna Mahna)
-Thog
-Timmy Monster
-Wayne & Wanda
-Zubin Backmesser
Thanks for your help! :smile:

wockawocka

Reaction score
Thanks, I think that I've been there before. Don't they only have one picture and a small thing on each character though? I'll check it out, but it would be nice to get some other personal information or pictures for some of those characters anyway. But thanks for your help! :wink:

wockawocka

Reaction score
Anybody else have any other imformation or pictures of ANY of the muppets that I named? Please tell me if you do.

wockawocka

Reaction score
So, aaccording to the Jim trivia, Banananose Moldenado was a bad guy on Sesame Street. That's good to know, but still, I really need information on some of these other characters.

Super Scooter

Reaction score
Sorry. I only know about those characters what Kermitage knows.

:confused:

MsPiggy

Reaction score
wockawocka said:
So, aaccording to the Jim trivia, Banananose Moldenado was a bad guy on Sesame Street. That's good to know, but still, I really need information on some of these other characters.
hello,

I just have one really pressing question, what are the names of the two audience hecklers from the muppets??

jediX

Reaction score
wockawocka said:
If you have any information or pictures for the following Muppet Show muppets, please tell me:
-Banananose Moldenado
-Big Mama
-The Boss Men
-Bubba
-Chopped Liver
-Chucky
-Doglion
-Gorgon Heap
-Muppy
-Nigel
-Phyllis
-The Snowths (besides them singing with Mahna Mahna)
-Thog
-Timmy Monster
-Wayne & Wanda
-Zubin Backmesser
Thanks for your help! :smile:
Well, heres a bit of info...
-Chopped Liver appeared in JHH as "Zsa Zsa Porkmustard" (or 'Porkmustid'...either spelling works pretty much).
-Doglion appeared in The Cosby Episode "Cliff's Nightmare," as well as the "Phenomenon" sketch in MT (dressed in a tutu, I think).
-Nigel (the orchestra conductor) was originally the host of TMS in the "Sex & Violence" TMS pilot episode.
-The Snowths appeared in the "Phenomenon" sketch in MT.
-The Bossmen (according to a Brian TMS intro) were the biggest characters...they also appeared in MT during a Paula Abdul song in her episode.

jediX

Reaction score
Oh, Doglion appeared in the "Food" JHH episode as part of a song about the food chain. I also believe he was in the "Health & Fitness" episode during the closing number, "Jump (For My Love)."