Questions that have been bugging me.

PhsychoChimp

Reaction score
Did Carol ever do skits with just Jerry and Richard alone?
Also, in the first season, I noticed alot of Kermit, Gleep/Grover, Cookie, BDM, Splurge, Sonny Friendly/GuySmilie, Ernie and Bert, along with Oscar and Hicks Big Bird as I call him...
It seems Jim, Frank and Carol where the only puppeteers at the time... But, when Splurge appeared, with Carol being Harold Day Monster and Frank being Midgit Day Monster, and Kermit as Jim Henson, or Vice Verca, who preformed Splurge?
In the second season, Jerry came along, and helped out alot I think. He gave more character to his. Like the Count who attacks Ernie for trying to answer his phone. Herry, who tricks Ernie, with 'Hey you bottles, FALL OVER!". But sadly, not as many Carol/Jim/Frank/Jerry.

So... did Dave help puppeteer or was he strickly MuppetShow/Fraggle Rock? Cause he could have been Maruice's puppeteer now. And does he preform on Sesame Street now adays?

Cookie fan

Reaction score
I hope that I understand your question correctly but I think Caroll Spinney did a couple of sketches with other muppeteers other than Frank Oz and Jerry Nelson, for example, the sketch "Lulu's back in town" did include Jim Henson with Caroll Spinney and that unmistakable voice of Frank Oz.

minor muppetz

Reaction score
During the first season, it was common for Caroll Spinney to perform other characters besides Big Bird and Oscar. For example, he performed Lefty in a few first season segments. But after the first season he mostly just focused on Big Bird and Oscar, with a few exceptions (such as Bruno).

And Dave Goelz only performed on Sesame Street from 1992-1993.