Quick Bits # 1: Driving Test

DeadZone

Reaction score
(Backstage at The Muppet Show. Kermit the Frog is seen standing by a rack of costumes, humming to himself as Fozzie Bear comes over.)

Kermit: Hmm, Hmm, Hmm... (Spots Fozzie) Oh hey there Foz...

Fozzie: Kermit, I need your help for a second...

Kermit: Sure thing pal, what's up?

Fozzie: Well, as you are well aware of, I am a world class comedian....

Kermit: (A pause) Is that what you think you are now?

Fozzie: (Going on) However, I, the big star that I am, need one thing in order to have things come easier to me....a driver's license! That's why I want to brush up on my rules of the road (Holds up a "driver's manual" to show Kermit) so I can get my Bear Driver's licence....

Kermit: Well sure Fozzie, I'd be glad to help you out...

Fozzie: Aw thanks Kermit! You're a pal! Now this will only take a minute or two, I just need to know a couple of basics for today....ahem....ok, first, I know at a stop light that red means stop and green means go...but what does a yellow light mean Kermit?

Kermit: Slow down...

Fozzie: (A pause, he shrugs, then speaks slower) What.....does a yellow light mean?

Kermit: ...Slow down, Foz....

Fozzie: (Another pause, he speaks again, slower then before) What.....does a.....yellow.....light.....mean?

Kermit: (Slightly losing his patience) Slow down.....

Fozzie: (Now as slow as he can) What.......does......a.......yel.....low.....light....mean....

Kermit: (Throwing his arms up and yelling) SLOW DOWN! SLOW DOWN!

Fozzie: Kermit, I can't speak any slower then that! Now if you're not gonna help me, I'll go find someone else! (He walks off as Kermit does his "scrunched up face" then sighs)

Kermit: Just imagine *him* on the road....sheesh....

The End.

theprawncracker

Reaction score
Ha! That was VERY good for a first attempt! Short as it may be! I really did like it. I hope to see more from you in the realm of fan-fiction! :smile: