Quinn "WANTS TO BE A MILLIONAIRE!!!!"

Gonzo

Reaction score
Thanks for the congrats, everyone--let me just say, this is frigging CRAZY.

A few things:

Yes, the show is still on, but in a different format--Regis isn't the host, now it's Meredith Viera of "The View." From what we've seen (it just started this week), there are a few differences--first is that there isn't a Fastest Finger round, so I'm definitely going to be in the hot seat answering questions. The second thing, the thing that will kill me, is that the questions are harder. Probably because they can't pay out as much on a syndicated daily program as they could on a prime time network program.

And I've already got my lifelines booked...if it will end up doing me any good. As we've watched the show for the last few days, we've gone from "we're going to be millionaires!" to "we may win SOME money..." to "well, we've got a free trip to New York!" So we'll make the most of it.

I'm also trying to decide if I should make some Fisher Price Little People (my specialty) of Meredith Viera and her co-hosts of "The View." Just to be weird. I dunno yet. Probably.

Anyway, the show is TAPING October 3rd, but won't be on the AIR until sometime in late January. And even if I blow it and make a total ***** of myself, I'll still let y'all know when to watch so you can laugh at me. I can just see myself blowing it on a Muppet question. I'd NEVER live that down.

Then again, a million bucks would be NICE. So I shall do my best.

Quinnnnnnnnn

BigSPEEGS

Reaction score
Hey, Mazel Tov!!!

Best of luck at the taping, and enjoy the Big Apple!!!

-SPEEGS