R.I.P.: Puppet Productions!

wes

Reaction score
For who don't know Puppet Productions Is defunk know.

I was help someone get some info on puppetry and Puppets I gave him the site and he told me that they were gone. I said you must have typed in the wrong thing.

He was right I was taken aback, It just happen recently mid March.

Puppets Inc. has taken over and Right now they make no puppets, I wonder what really happened.

Check it out!

acts2lady

Reaction score
According to the police department in Desoto, TX their building is closed up tight and has a forclosure sign on the door.

For anyone that has lost money on orders or returns I am encouraging you to file a claim with the attorney generals office in Texas. As of today they only have 3 or 4 claims but I know that there are at least 20 of us that have been effected by this.

I've been talking to the Chamber of Commerce (3/31/09) who sent me to the Desoto Police Department and they have an incident report that you can get your name added to just to have it on file that you had a loss. I hadn't heard anything in awhile and today talked with someone who suggested the Attorney General. They are taking the filed complaints and keeping them on file but the Attorney General won't get involved unless there are more complaints. Anyone that lost money or knows someone that lost money, please file a complaint so that we can move forward in trying to recoup some of what we lost.

I stated in a different thread that my order was 650.00 but it was actually 561.00. Sorry. :smirk:

Tyconia

Reaction score
:mad: I will be filing tomorrow. I have made every attempt to contact Puppet Productions...mail, email, phone...no response.
I paid $700.00+ on products i didn't recieve. I paid with a bank issued cashier check. The money was my own money that i had saved and scraped together for almost over a year for these products. I called in March and was told my products would be sent to me at the end of the month. April rolled around...nothing!
I attempted to contact...nothing!:stick_out_tongue:
I hate being ripped of, it happens too much, especially from a christian puppet company (WWJD? = what would Judas do?). (before anyone responds who knows everything...one of my emails made it through to one of their personal emails...no response) Even if they lost temporary control of their records (or any other know-it-all response)...they would have control by now...it is July...they had control enough to sell the rights to the former employees. They took the money and ran. I can't even locate the former owner, usually if they are not hiding i can find anyone.:scary: