Rainbow Connection Kermit Review

Michael Crawford

Reaction score
The final figure in the Muppets series from Palisades is the Rainbow Connection Kermit. Dedicated to the memory of young Cooper Perry, the small boy who lost his life to brain trauma caused by meningitis, this Kermit in the classic pose is the perfect way to finish things up.

And no, I haven't reviewed the Penguin two pack yet, but I'll get around to it soon, and do a big wrap up of the line as well.

You can find the review at the usual:

http://www.mwctoys.com

Thanks for reading,

Michael
MWC

D'Snowth

Reaction score
That's cool, and so is the Robin figure. I like the details, how they made them look like they're covered in fleece.

theprawncracker

Reaction score
D'Snowth said:
That's cool, and so is the Robin figure. I like the details, how they made them look like they're covered in fleece.
They've done that throughout the whole line. Excuse two figures...

But great review Michael!

That Announcer

Reaction score
theprawncracker said:
They've done that throughout the whole line. Excuse two figures...
Wasn't S1 Piggy untextured as well as Vaudeville S & W?

theprawncracker

Reaction score
That Announcer said:
Wasn't S1 Piggy untextured as well as Vaudeville S & W?
Oh, I didn't know VSW weren't textured. I meant S1 Piggy, and EB Games Piggy.

unclematt

Reaction score
Just wanted to say that it is an absolutely beautiful piece and while I dont have the money to get one right now I will be admiring it from afar.

minor muppetz

Reaction score
I think that it's a bit weird that they decided to include the newer muppets logo on the packaging of the very last figure from palisades. Does the packaging acknowledge that the muppets are owned by the muppets holding company (or disney)?

PePe's Cousin

Reaction score
Rainbow Connection "Sah-Weeeeet!!!"

Awe heck, why quibble over packaging... This is a really cool set. I got mine last week. I don't collect for future value, I take mine out and display/admire them. The banjo sets up nice and tight, (doesn't fall about). Well done! A perfect ending. :cry: This is probably one of the best sets ever! My other fav is the Jim Henson Set. Sentimental value and great artistry.

:smile:

I need some talking vegitables in my life!!!

Docnzhoss

Reaction score
PePe's Cousin said:
Awe heck, why quibble over packaging... This is a really cool set. I got mine last week. I don't collect for future value, I take mine out and display/admire them. The banjo sets up nice and tight, (doesn't fall about). Well done! A perfect ending. :cry: This is probably one of the best sets ever! My other fav is the Jim Henson Set. Sentimental value and great artistry.

:smile:

I need some talking vegitables in my life!!!

I'm with you, PePe's Cousin; almost all of my figures are out and on display.

Nice review; honest and heartfelt and gives everyone a very important reason to buy one or two. Kudos to Michael Crawford for so successfully bringing Cooper's story into the public eye. I hope this figure sells very well. I for one am unable to afford it until next month but I will have one. Oh, I will.