Randomity Thread Thing Uber!

BeakerSqueedom

Reaction score
You know...I am starting to wonder why Mace actually got a girly purple lightsaber. :big_grin:

*Gigglesnort*

MrsPepper

Reaction score
There's a reason behind it, something like because he is so powerful he can use darker powers but still stay on the light side. Red (evil) + Blue (good) = Purple! Also because of the crystals in it that give it power & create the colour... Also apparantly Samuel L. Jackson just wanted a cool colour that no one else had so he could pick himself out in the crowd scenes, and they made up canon to go behind it so that ornery fans wouldn't whine about it. :big_grin:

And it's not girly, it's sexy! Mace Windu rocks.

Pork

Reaction score
Yeah I heard that Mace chose a purple one himself and they made up some reason for him having it to make it sound important.

Pork

Reaction score
Seriously, you can make a really awesome light sabre out of plumbing fixtures and polly pipe! They look really good.

BeakerSqueedom

Reaction score
Dude, speaking of lightsabers...
can someone sever my head please?
LOL!
I have a headache big enough to make the force
look like a little wind in the breeze.

Ohhhh!

--

Hey---Pork...wanna have the honor of severing it?
I think Mace ran off with Lil' Peppah...

COME BACK!
COME BACK!

XD

Pork

Reaction score
Um, no thanks squeekums, I prefer not to sever peoples heads. But I can give you some Panadol.

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
It's just good to know I'm not the only one who's ever eaten things things he's not supposed too I guess. back when people would tell me how disgusting it was of me to eat somthing weird, I would ask then just how exactly would they know it taste, to with they would reply "Um..Well I tasted it before. I guess that would make them just as weird like me then, huh?:smirk: It's only when these people get older that they would confess to eating strange things and I would laugh and that it's weird, and they would laugh and agree, LOL!:halo:

The funny part is that I tried to keep up that reputation else where and nobody cared...So I gave up, especially with the rocks.:crazy:

BeakerSqueedom

Reaction score
:3 Dude, Will, you've replied to meee! YAY!
WELL! you all should try peanut butter spread over an apple and add some marshmellies. :big_grin:

MeWantCookie

Reaction score
mmmm I love apples with peanut butter! especially green apples! but i've never rolled them in marshmallows before! maybe i'll try that (sounds like eating a fluffernutter on an apple and i've never eaten a fluffernutter in my life).

BeakerSqueedom

Reaction score
Lol! I actually don't even know what that even is. Heeehee!
Welcome to the forums btw! Enjoy your stay on planet uhhh.....

MC?

Yes...

MC.

:big_grin: