Rare Count Puppet on eBay

BlueFrackle

Reaction score
Phil,

Do you know exactly how many are in the set ?

Heres who i think -

Bert, Ernie, Big Bird, Oscar, Cookie, Grover, The Count, Roosevelt Franklin, Herry Monster, Left, Guy Smiley, Betty Lou, Proffesor Hastings, And then there was the question about Fat Blue being Proffesor Hastings, Or another Puppet.

There is also Tocata and Mordicus from France.

see ya

Michael

Reaction score
I have a picture of the Count puppet - the actual one that you bought from eBay Phil so if you want I can post it. However he doesn't have the cape not in any of the pics, so maybe you found another since?

Anyway if you want a pic of the one you got from eBay let me know and I can post them.

Michael.

Jackie

Reaction score
Well we already saw the pictures of him without the cape on another ebay auction. If the cape makes that much of a difference i will really be impressed.

MIKEB97

Reaction score
Re: Phil,

Originally posted by *Warrick*
Do you know exactly how many are in the set ?

Heres who i think -

Bert, Ernie, Big Bird, Oscar, Cookie, Grover, The Count, Roosevelt Franklin, Herry Monster, Left, Guy Smiley, Betty Lou, Proffesor Hastings, And then there was the question about Fat Blue being Proffesor Hastings, Or another Puppet.

There is also Tocata and Mordicus from France.

see ya

I've always wanted those puppets and it seems difficult to find them out -side of Ebay. Did you know there was also an anything muppet in that line-up? That puppet came with a set of eyes, noses and hair.

BlueFrackle

Reaction score
Mike,

Oh yeah i forgot about him, There are so many !

In some places Betty Lou was orange.

see ya

Traveling Matt

Reaction score
If anyone has pics of any puppets from this SS line, please post them. That Count's a beauty!

- Billy :cool: