Rat-Wire: Hot Topic Comin' in...

Blinky_Fish

Reaction score
RC2 Corporation Toy Recall

Recently, there have been numerous press accounts regarding a toy recall issued by the RC2 Corporation, which licenses characters from a number of companies, including Sesame Workshop.

Although there are no Sesame Street toys from RC2 in the marketplace today, they will be releasing a line of Sesame Street figures in the coming months.

We want to assure our Sesame Street community of supporters that these products comply with all appropriate health and safety guidelines and contain no hazardous materials.

Thank you for your continued support:smile:

KermieBaby47

Reaction score
Great find Blinky! Looks like the recall is only for the wooden Thomas the Train toys.

So this is who Rush works for apparently? That's pretty cool. I hope they release the Sesame figures under the "collectible figures" arm of RC2, and not the "Learning Curve Brands".

Hoping for as much detail as possible.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Wait a minute, WAIT a minute... Sesame Street? At Hot Topic? Are you ******' kidding me?

minor muppetz

Reaction score
I don't think it's officially been announced whether the toy company that was considering producing a line of SS action figures that we heard about from that proposed action figure line thread has gotten the license. It could be a different toy company who got the license.

KermieBaby47

Reaction score
Good point. Guess I got over-excited. Rush said his proposal meeting wasn't until the end of this month (right about now), so it makes perfect sense that he (most likely) doesn't work for that company.

Still does this mean that Rush was too late, that RC2 gets to make figures?

Beauregard

Reaction score
*deletes Kermie Baby*

Did that help?

Bea:zany:{Sorry...couldn't help myself...}regard